Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Bball A.P. Top 10

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Glory_Days's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2003
    Posts
    963
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Bball A.P. Top 10

    Group A boys
    Team Record Pts.
    1. Madison County (2) 9-0 64
    2. Appalachia (1) 8-0 51
    3. James River-Buchanan (3) 7-1 47
    4. Lancaster 8-0 41
    5. George Wythe-Wytheville (1) 9-0 37
    6. Page County 9-0 36
    7. Surry County 6-2 19
    8. Twin Valley 6-1 14
    9. Lebanon 6-1 13
    (tie) Buckingham County 7-1 13
    (tie) Woodstock Central 5-1 13
    Others receiving votes: Powell Valley 11. Northumberland 9. Appomattox 9. Altavista 4. Dan River 3. Galax 1.

    Group A girls
    Team Record Pts.
    1. Radford (2) 9-0 54
    2. Strasburg (2) 7-0 47
    3. J.I. Burton (1) 8-0 46
    4. Lancaster 8-0 44
    5. George Mason (1) 6-2 30
    6. Floyd County 6-2 26
    7. Ervinton 7-0 23
    8. Sussex Central 6-1 21
    9. Fort Chiswell 7-0 19
    10. Riverheads 4-1 10
    Others receiving votes: Narrows 9. Virginia High 1.
    "To be the man, you've got to beat the man."

  2. #2
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bball A.P. Top 10

    2. Appalachia (1) 8-0 51

    I thought I read a thread the other day saying that PV was the regions crowning jewel and was headed straight for the finals.

    Yep, maybe not those exact words but you get the point.

    Our basketball team is playing at a level I've not seen since the Warren days. If we can somehow pop Hurley and Wolfe County pretty good I may go into a mode rarely seen. It's one of those rare (for me anyway) moments in sports where your team/school has a chance to do something special, it's hard to explain, but I have to think that most on here who follow sports religiously know what I'm talking about.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bball A.P. Top 10

    You realize they have different divisions in basketball?
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •